Owning a lot in Trails End entitles the property owner, their family & guests to the following amenities (regulated by our By-laws & Restrictive Covenants):
- Gated Community, with Security building at the gate, staffed 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, a roving patrol guard is out 24/7 also!
- Pools - Two large outdoor pools, one is heated. A baby pool is also available. All pools are staffed by certified lifeguards during all hours of operation
- Clubhouse (the concession, bar, library and fitness center are located inside)
- Concession (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner / bar food is available)
- Recreation Building (the Teen Center, Game Room, & Recreation Office)
- Non-Denominational Chapel - Services held every Sunday during the season
- Bar - Opens 7pm every Friday & Saturday with entertainment. Additional Days/Times added during holiday weeks.
- Baseball / Softball Field
- Walking Path - Newly Paved Path circling the permeter of the ball field
- Basketball Court - Brand New Hoops installed in 2016 - Smaller hoops are available during the Basketball season!
- Handball Court
- Playground - A large play area was added Spring 2016 and Spring 2017!
- Covered Pavilion: located by the outdoor pools.great for a shaded place to sit and eat!
- Water - Every lot is provided with water (service is included in the annual dues)
- Sewer - Most lots have central sewer (service is included in the annual dues)
- Electric - Every full dues lot is allowed one (1) 30-amp breaker (provided by Trails End, costs are included in the annual dues)
- Staffed with an extremely helpful and friendly Maintenance Dept.
- Comfort Stations - Very clean, Heated, most are equipped with showers. A great ammenity to have while entertaining company!
Seasonal Recreation Events:
- DJ/Live Bands every Friday & Saturday in the summer when the bar is open!
- Arts & Crafts - kids crafts are available on a daily basis, adult crafts are also available - Check the Happenings!
- Adult Crafts on Mondays
- Cooking with Friends
- Pool Parties & Activities for all ages
- Swim Team - "Tigersharks" Trails End is a member of the Pocono Mountain Swim League (ages 6 - 18)
- Annual events include: Fourth of July BBQ and Classic Car Show, Pig Roast, Multi-Cultural/Salsa Night and Tricky Tray
- Trips to Dorney Park, Wind Creek Casino trip, & Concert at Bethel Woods!
- Family outings to Promised Land State Park
- Various fundraising activities
- Ice Cream Socials / Toy Bingo for kids
- Labor Day Family Fun Day
- Hayrides through the community
- Annual Kids' Halloween Party held Columbus Day weekend followed by the Adult Costume Party at the bar w/entertainment!
- And much more!!