Welcome to Trails End!
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THERE IS A BURN BAN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. NO OUTDOOR BURNING (LEAVES, CAMPFIRES) IS PERMITTED. ON APRL 10TH THERE WAS A FIRE WITHIN TRAILS END. THE FIRE AFFECTED 18 LOTS - ALL PROPERTY OWNERS THAT WERE AFFECTED HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. PLEASE ABIDE BY THE BURN BAN FOR EVERYONES SAFETY. THANK YOU.
Office Hours: Tuesday thru Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Effective January 19, 2013 property owners that have barcodes affixed to their vehicles must show proof of current registration and insurance to the Association Office annually by May 31st.
• All fittings and hoses must be removed from water hydrants October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property.
• Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures are not permitted around/over hydrants.
Reminder: All outside lights must be off when your lot is unoccupied and during daylight hours. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Gated community with the security gate being staffed 24 hours as well as 24 hour roving patrol vehicles.
- Two large outdoor pools, one heated and a kiddie pool staffed by certified lifeguards
- Teen Center/Game Room
- Non-denominational Chapel - Services held weekly during the season
- Bar with entertainment weekly during the season in the clubhouse
- Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Handball Court
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Central Water and most lots have central sewer (included in annual dues)
- Electric service provided to your lot (included in annual dues)
- Comfort Stations
- Bingo twice a week
- DJ/Live Bands every weekend in the summer
- Arts and Crafts for all ages - provided for children on a daily basis
- Pool activities
- Member of the Pocono Mountain Swim Team League for ages 6 - 18
- Annual Pig Roast
- Chinese Auction
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casino Trips, Movie Outings, Shopping Outlets
- Labor Day Carnival
- And much more!!