Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm. The office will be open Sunday & Monday Memorial Day Weekend.
We are happy to announce Trails End is now accepting credit card and e-check payments. Click on the 'Make Payment' tab in the upper right corner.
Dump Area – Weekend schedule only – Friday – Monday 8:30am - 3:30pm. (The Dump will then be open Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays ONLY until June 24th) The dump is closed during inclement weather.
Memorial Day Flea Market - will be held on
Sat. 5/23 from 9am-4pm (Rain date: Sun. 5/24) next to the playground. Table
spaces may be obtained at the office at $5 each; you must provide your own
All outside lights must be off when your lot is unoccupied and during daylight hours. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All fittings and hoses must be removed from water hydrants October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property.
Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures are not permitted around/over hydrants.
- Gated community with the security gate being staffed 24 hours along with 24 hour roving patrol vehicles.
- Two large outdoor pools, one heated and a kiddie pool staffed by certified lifeguards
- Teen Center/Game Room
- Non-Denominational Chapel - Services held weekly during the season
- Bar with weekly entertainment during the season in the clubhouse
- Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Handball Court
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Central Water and most lots have central sewer (included in annual dues)
- Electric service provided to your lot (included in annual dues)
- Comfort Stations
- Bingo twice a week
- DJ/Live Bands every weekend in the summer
- Arts and Crafts for all ages - provided for children on a daily basis
- Pool activities
- Member of the Pocono Mountain Swim Team League for ages 6 - 18
- Annual Pig Roast
- Chinese Auction
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Talent Show
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casinos, Movies, & Shopping Outlets
- Labor Day Carnival
- And much more!!