Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Daily- 8:30am - 4:30pm. The office will be open Tuesday - Saturday starting Monday October 18, 2015.
The Board Meeting will be October 17th and the Annual Budget Meeting will be October 18th at 9:30a.m. in the clubhouse.
ANTI-FREEZE on Sale at the Office - $5/gallon. Don't forget to winterize! All hydrants must be disconnected and off to prevent freezing and we ask if you are not on property you turn your electric off for fire safety concerns! If you have any questions or need direction on where to turn for winterizing don't hesitate to call the office @ 570-296-8542 or email email@example.com
Backflow Valves are now available in the office.
Please report any leaking hydrants or visible water leaks to the office - this will help conserve in our water use! Along with water conservation, we ask all property owners to turn off their lights (indoor/outdoor) and disconnect electric when you leave to conserve on our electric use.
Trails End is now accepting Credit/Debit Card and E-checks Payments! Available ONLINE ONLY! Use the "Make Payment" tab at the top of the Home Page.
***We hope to see you Columbus Day Weekend for our annual Halloween party (tickets are sold out - they are only required for the party in the clubhouse, all other events are welcome to anyone who comes). Trunk-or-Treating will be held in the upper-pool parking lot at 3pm (prize given out for best decorated car) we rely on property owner involvment to make this a good event so decorating and candy is greatly appreciated by all who come out! The party doesn't stop there - Join us Friday and Saturday night in the clubhouse/bar for entertainment, drinks and good fun! Friday night One Way Sounds will be playing and Saturday night Hot Traxx DJ will be here! Prize given out for best costume!! Safe travels to everyone and hope to see you soon! Check the Happenings for more details***
All outside lights must be off when your lot is unoccupied and during daylight hours. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All fittings and hoses must be removed from water hydrants October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property.
Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures are not permitted around/over hydrants.
- Gated community with the security gate being staffed 24 hours along with 24 hour roving patrol vehicles.
- Two large outdoor pools, one heated and a kiddie pool staffed by certified lifeguards
- Teen Center/Game Room
- Non-Denominational Chapel - Services held weekly during the season
- Bar with weekly entertainment during the season in the clubhouse
- Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Handball Court
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Central Water and most lots have central sewer (included in annual dues)
- Electric service provided to your lot (included in annual dues)
- Comfort Stations
- Bingo twice a week
- DJ/Live Bands every weekend in the summer
- Arts and Crafts for all ages - provided for children on a daily basis
- Pool activities
- Member of the Pocono Mountain Swim Team League for ages 6 - 18
- Annual Pig Roast
- Chinese Auction
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Talent Show
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casinos, Movies, & Shopping Outlets
- Labor Day Carnival
- And much more!!