Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
The Dump will be open Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays 9am - 3:30pm as of May 1, 2013.
The office is now replacing the gate cards with barcodes. Property Owners can come to the office 1pm-4pm Monday through Saturday. Please refer to the Rules & Regulation for the criteria of what documentation you will need to bring to the office. Thank You. Note: The barcodes can not be applied during inclement weather.
NEW REGULATIONS ADOPTED JANUARY 19, 2013
M. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN COMMON AREAS
1. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the clubhouse or any common facility/area except as sanctioned by the Board of Directors.
a. 1st offense---$100.00
b. 2nd offense---$250.00
c. 3rd offense---immediate ban from all common facilities until a meeting with the Board of Directors is held at which time fine will be determined.
For the purpose of limiting outdoor lighting that is misdirected, excessive or unnecessary, to conserve energy and to permit reasonable use of outdoor lighting for safety and enjoyment:
- All outside lights must be off during daylight hours and when premises are unoccupied.
- Property Owners should minimize the use of floodlights that trespass onto neighboring lots. Two floodlights/motion lights per permitted per lot.
- Floodlights/Motion lights should be angled downward at a 45-degree angle to illuminate only the area intended.
- All lights shall be maintained.
- Lights shall not be attached to any structure/pole/etc higher than 12 feet from the ground.
- No commercial lights, sodium vapor, mercury vapor or streetlights are permitted.
Failure to comply with the above regulations will subject the property owner to a monetary fine as per the Trails End Rules and Regulations.
XVII. HYDRANT REGULATIONS
· All fittings and hoses must be removed from water hydrant October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property.
· Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures are not permitted around/over hydrants.
· Violation fines: 1st offense: Warning plus damages and labor
2nd offense: $25.00 plus damages and labor
3rd offense: $50.00 plus damages and labor
Shohola Falls Trails End Property
Trails End is a four season recreational camping community in Shohola, Pennsylvania, located in Pike County on scenic Route 6. We are 14 miles east of Lake Wallenpaupack, the largest lake in the Pocono's.
Trails End, incorporated in 1972, encompasses 400 acres with 1851 lots. Each lot is approximately 4500 square feet and RV's up to 400 square feet are permitted as well as campers.
Purchasing a lot at Trails End entitles your family and guests access to the following amenities (as regulated by our By-laws and restrictive covenants) -
- Gated community with the security gate being staffed 24 hours as well as 24 hour roving patrol vehicles.
- Two large outdoor pools, one heated and a kiddie pool staffed by certified lifeguards
- Teen Center/Game Room
- Non-denominational Chapel - Services held weekly during the season
- Bar with entertainment weekly during the season in the clubhouse
- Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Handball Court
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Central Water and most lots have central sewer (included in annual dues)
- Electric service provided to your lot (included in annual dues)
- Comfort Stations
Recreation events held during the summer season include -
- Bingo twice a week
- DJ/Live Bands every weekend in the summer
- Arts and Crafts for all ages - provided for children on a daily basis
- Pool activities
- Member of the Pocono Mountain Swim Team League for ages 6 - 18
- Annual Pig Roast
- Chinese Auction
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casino Trips, Movie Outings, Shopping Outlets
- Labor Day Carnival
- And much more!!